Cory's in the hospital

momtoCory

Cory was admitted on Tuesday and quickly transferred to critical care. He is on Bi-pap ad constant monitoring where the are having trouble keeping his heart rate low. Currently 130-150. He is in a lot of pain right now. X-rays have gotten worse from Tuesday to today but nothing much is showing up in the blood work. He is still coughing up blood. It had stopped but startede again this morning. It has been a long road.
I did to get back to him just wanted to leave a quick update

Michelle

momtoCory

Cory was admitted on Tuesday and quickly transferred to critical care. He is on Bi-pap ad constant monitoring where the are having trouble keeping his heart rate low. Currently 130-150. He is in a lot of pain right now. X-rays have gotten worse from Tuesday to today but nothing much is showing up in the blood work. He is still coughing up blood. It had stopped but startede again this morning. It has been a long road.

Michelle

momtoCory

Michelle

momtoCory

Michelle

momtoCory

<br />I did to get back to him just wanted to leave a quick update
<br />
<br />Michelle

T

tammykrumrey

Michelle,
I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated when you get a chance ((hugs))

T

tammykrumrey

Michelle,
I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated when you get a chance ((hugs))

T

tammykrumrey

Michelle,

T

tammykrumrey

Michelle,

T

tammykrumrey

Michelle,
<br />I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated when you get a chance ((hugs))

C

Cherylwithone

Prayers and Hugs.....
<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf