CountryGirl passed away

Mallymookcf

also will add too... she was so smart and helpful and gave such good advice. she responded to mine and many peoples concerns on here! she really cared!!

Mallymookcf

also will add too... she was so smart and helpful and gave such good advice. she responded to mine and many peoples concerns on here! she really cared!!

Mallymookcf

cnsky54RRT

I am sooo sorry to read this. Anna's writings were always a joy to read on the forums. Her loving spirit permeated this place, and she will be missed...

cnsky54RRT

I am sooo sorry to read this. Anna's writings were always a joy to read on the forums. Her loving spirit permeated this place, and she will be missed...

cnsky54RRT

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this news.

Liza, my heart is with you and your family in your sadness.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Liza, my heart is with you and your family in your sadness.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Liza, my heart is with you and your family in your sadness.

beleache

I am so sad to hear of Anna's passing .. My thoughts & prayers are with you Liza & with your family & friends.. joni

beleache

I am so sad to hear of Anna's passing .. My thoughts & prayers are with you Liza & with your family & friends.. joni