creatine

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i>is it safe to use creatine if you have cystic fibrosis? will it help you, will it hurt you?<hr></blockquote>What is creatine

perky79

I use creatine before and after every workout. Just make sure you drink a lot of water. That goes for anyone using creatine... cf or not. Creatine is ver safe if you follow the directions.

anonymous

I've used creatine in the past (no longer due to tranplant) an had good gains; 10lbs in two months.. but it is what it is: water weight. Weight that is also lost between cycles.Some People would suggest cycling and some wouldn't.Long term effects on kidneys are not really known, are even studied; so I would go w/ cycling the creatine if you want to use it but be aware that if you add like 10lbs; only maybe like 2lbs will be actual muscle an 8lbs water.Also it shouldn't be used if you have any type of swelling from water retention b/c creatine will only make it worst an also avoid if you are on any type of fluid pill.Best type I ever used was effervescent creatine from Twinlab, however I don't think they make it anymore. It was awesome for absorption due to its easy uptake.Regular creatine may stay clump no matter how much it is filtered.TwinLab & ProLab are probly two the best brands however they are a bit pricey.Ultimate Nutrition is also an awesome company an has quality products, though they are not as flashy as the 2 mentioned and do not endorse any athletes/bodybuilders.Thus for the lower prices.APE.Byron

hootie

i have used creatine for a good time and i had a good result, but you also need to add aa good weight supplement alsobecause creaine was really made for your joints and your mucles and so that why is good to add a good dietery supplement to your your rutine.i found that you can add the creatin to like some kind of jucie you can get a lot of calories ot of it.add try to left wights at least every other day but, start out light.sign,usherCF opatient 25yrs old