Cystic Fibrosis Medical Alert Bracelets

Asexyblond23

I like emily use Medic Alert...... I LOVE IT!!

I wear the stylish blue beaded braclet. I have gotten so many compliments on my braclet and I tell them oh thanks its my medical braclet and they cant believe it. I wanted something more girly then just the regular old metal braclets. It the most important info about me on the back along with my ID number and the number for EMS to call. All EMS are trained to look for these so they wont miss it. The EMS will call Medic Alert and they will be able to get all of my information in the case that I am not able to talk. Also while EMS is on the phone with them, medic alert will call my emergency numbers and let them know that I have been in an accident, where I am and where they are taking me. They are great, with every med change I have they send me out a new card for my wallet. I can update it all online. It cost like $25 a year and it is conmplety worth it. The EMS have all the info they need including all my doctors and there numbers to contact them right away in the ambulance. I highly suggest it to anyone!

Asexyblond23

I wear the stylish blue beaded braclet. I have gotten so many compliments on my braclet and I tell them oh thanks its my medical braclet and they cant believe it. I wanted something more girly then just the regular old metal braclets. It the most important info about me on the back along with my ID number and the number for EMS to call. All EMS are trained to look for these so they wont miss it. The EMS will call Medic Alert and they will be able to get all of my information in the case that I am not able to talk. Also while EMS is on the phone with them, medic alert will call my emergency numbers and let them know that I have been in an accident, where I am and where they are taking me. They are great, with every med change I have they send me out a new card for my wallet. I can update it all online. It cost like $25 a year and it is conmplety worth it. The EMS have all the info they need including all my doctors and there numbers to contact them right away in the ambulance. I highly suggest it to anyone!

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

kayleesgrandma

OK, where do we get these "cool" braclets that Em and Alisha are talking about? Though I think the bracelets David is talking about are probably better for Kaylee while she us little.

kayleesgrandma

OK, where do we get these "cool" braclets that Em and Alisha are talking about? Though I think the bracelets David is talking about are probably better for Kaylee while she us little.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Buckeye

Terri, something else to think of. I know you said someone is with Kaylee 99% of the time, but what if you are in a car accident with her in the car. In a serious car accident there is a high probablility that the driver would be unconcious and then there is no one to explain Kaylee's condition to the EMS people. I made a one page outline of my son's diagnoses along with phone numbers of his regular doctors and emergency contacts and have it taped to his carseat in a big red envelope. I actually stole the idea from a lady who was on Oprah. I am in the process of researching medic alert bracelets also, trying to find one that a little boy will not mind wearing (maybe put a little Spongebob charm on it somehow).

Buckeye

Terri, something else to think of. I know you said someone is with Kaylee 99% of the time, but what if you are in a car accident with her in the car. In a serious car accident there is a high probablility that the driver would be unconcious and then there is no one to explain Kaylee's condition to the EMS people. I made a one page outline of my son's diagnoses along with phone numbers of his regular doctors and emergency contacts and have it taped to his carseat in a big red envelope. I actually stole the idea from a lady who was on Oprah. I am in the process of researching medic alert bracelets also, trying to find one that a little boy will not mind wearing (maybe put a little Spongebob charm on it somehow).

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

janddburke

I have a friend with Diabetes and her husband got her a beautiful gold charm bracelet. the only charm she has on it is her 14k gold diabetic medic alert tag.
she wears it all the time, there are alot more options for these bracelets than there used to be.
perhaps when Jess turns 16 I'll look into this option. (she's only 12 now)
but I'll ask her doctor what he thinks during her next clinic visit in December.
--Debbie

janddburke

I have a friend with Diabetes and her husband got her a beautiful gold charm bracelet. the only charm she has on it is her 14k gold diabetic medic alert tag.
she wears it all the time, there are alot more options for these bracelets than there used to be.
but I'll ask her doctor what he thinks during her next clinic visit in December.
--Debbie

janddburke

--Debbie

janddburke

--Debbie

janddburke

--Debbie