Cystic Fibrosis News - Week 33

enniob

Administrator
Staff member
I am spending considerable time researching, studying and gathering CF news items and sharing important findings on our Facebook and Twitter pages. I want to start bringing in the main items of interest into a weekly blog with outbound links to the different news sources. Please like and share on your social media profiles and let me know if there are any specific topics you would like me to focus on. Any feedback, ideas, suggestions are all welcome! So please feel free to comment and share your thoughts below.

Ok, so its been a busy week in the Media! This is a pretty comprehensive list of everthing that happened this week:

Note: To get this news in your facebook feeds please like our FB page here and follow us on Twitter. You can also friend me on Facebook to get all my thoughts and experiences as I journey through CF.

To get this news in your facebook feeds please like our FB page here and follow us on Twitter. You can also friend me on Facebook to get all my thoughts and experiences as I journey through CF.

Cheers
Chris Baldwin