D110H Mutation

ann777

Hello everyone!
My daughter was diagnosed with CF- D110H and other very rare mutation of I class through prenatal screening. She has boarderline sweat test results. Is 9 months old with no clinical symptoms. Has never been ill.
Does anyone have the same D110 H mutation ?

Last edited:

Jeannie85

She is 6 and is doing well. No GI symptoms at all. She has never been hospitalized or needed antibiotics for anything CF related. Has only had a few ear infections. She has been on Kalydeco for almost 2 years.

ann777

She is 6 and is doing well. No GI symptoms at all. She has never been hospitalized or needed antibiotics for anything CF related. Has only had a few ear infections. She has been on Kalydeco for almost 2 years.

I am happy for you. Unfortunately Kalydeco is not approved in my country. Do you know any other children/adults who have the same mutation? I am interested how people who are not taking Kalydeco are feeling?

Jeannie85

Thanks. There was a woman on here who said she had these mutations but I don’t remember her name. I believe she was fairly healthy when we had chatted on here. And I don’t know if she was on Kalydeco or not. I wish it would get approved for where you live!!

ann777

Thanks. There was a woman on here who said she had these mutations but I don’t remember her name. I believe she was fairly healthy when we had chatted on here. And I don’t know if she was on Kalydeco or not. I wish it would get approved for where you live!!

Thank u! Wish u and your daughter the very best. I hope thay will stay asymptomatic forever