Daegan is in the hospital again

antonette1279

Well Daegan was again admitted into the hospital for those poor little lungs. We appriciate all the prayers and hopefully we can go home soon.

antonette1279

Well Daegan was again admitted into the hospital for those poor little lungs. We appriciate all the prayers and hopefully we can go home soon.

antonette1279

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Poor baby.. And mom! What have the culture results shown, do they know what's causing the infections? DS got off to a rough start -- was in the hospital for the first 6 weeks. Seemed like he'd be on iv abx for two weeks, they'd get ready to send him home and he'd get sick again. Finally they kept him on iv abx a few days longer and that did the trick. They weren't sure if he had an infection in his broviac (central line), problems with his intestinal tract (he was in the hospital for a bowel obstruction).

Hopefully they can figure your little guy out soon!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Poor baby.. And mom! What have the culture results shown, do they know what's causing the infections? DS got off to a rough start -- was in the hospital for the first 6 weeks. Seemed like he'd be on iv abx for two weeks, they'd get ready to send him home and he'd get sick again. Finally they kept him on iv abx a few days longer and that did the trick. They weren't sure if he had an infection in his broviac (central line), problems with his intestinal tract (he was in the hospital for a bowel obstruction).

Hopefully they can figure your little guy out soon!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Hopefully they can figure your little guy out soon!

amityvsvenom

Feel free to email me, kmessineo@tmail.com or message me on www.teamskyesthelimit.blogspot.com
We are also stuck in the hospital so I know how crazy it can get. I am always here to chat with!!

amityvsvenom

Feel free to email me, kmessineo@tmail.com or message me on www.teamskyesthelimit.blogspot.com
We are also stuck in the hospital so I know how crazy it can get. I am always here to chat with!!

amityvsvenom

<br />We are also stuck in the hospital so I know how crazy it can get. I am always here to chat with!!