Dartmouth clinic

jaimers

Super Moderator
Is anyone here seen at Dartmouth? I'm very happy at my current clinic at MGH but they are not considered in-network under my new insurance coverage. The out of network charges are so high it's just not an option for me to stay. I will be transferring to Dartmouth and have heard really good things from my docs at MGH but would love to hear of experiences any of you have had with the adult clinic. Thanks!

eliqueang

Dartmouth is amazing! I've had my care with them since I was born (i'm 32). The team is wonderful and understanding. I'm not sure where you are located but when you are admitted, you'd be going to lebanon NH but it is well worth the trip. Everyone gets to know you here (i'm "in house" right now lol)

-Angelique

jaimers

Super Moderator
Thanks Angelique! I'm in Portsmouth so I'm hoping to see them at Bedford whenever possible but wouldn't mind the trip to Lebanon when needed :)

eliqueang

Bedford building is nice. You walk in and they take you to a room right away. I heard a rumor they *might* be moving back to the manchester building. Not sure when that would happen. Nice to meet you, i'm in exeter!

W

Wldhrtd1

Hi.. I had two kids (adults!).. We have gone to MGH since the 18 year old was 2.. Our oldest (27) goes to DHMC due to his move to Lyme.. Love, love my MGH people.. For me.. The change took a bit to get used to after going to Boston for so long.. We're in Exeter also..

Epona

Who's your favorite doc at Dartmouth? I went there once to get a second opinion (I usually see the CF clinic at U of Vermont) and it seemed pretty much the same as my home clinic. I saw Dr. Ashare. She seemed very nice, but not an outside-the-box thinker. Anyone over there who is doing some ground-breaking stuff? I need to ask a question to a CF doc who is REALLY REALLY smart (there are very few out there).