Debbie's Obituary

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

Born in Upland, CA on August 19, 1979. Passed away peacefully in the arms of her family in Sacramento on July 18, 2007. Daughter of Scott Manley and Mary Delaney; sister of Erin Manley (Adam); aunt of Tristan Phemister, Summer and Jacob Blackman; granddaughter of Caryl Manley and Janet Delaney; niece of Lynne and Gene Reich, Bob and Patty Delaney, Kathleen and Kirk Spencer, Liz and Mike Bernard, Gayle and Gary Peters, Mark and Janet Manley, and Lorie and Randy Tucker; cousin to Matt (Lisa) Grace, Brett and Michael Manley, Laura and Robby Delaney, James Monk, Bryan Reich, Daniel and Kyle Spencer and Jenna Bernard. Predeceased by grandfathers Orville Manley and Robert Delaney and cousins Daniel Manley and Chad Tucker. Debbie attended Bella Vista High School and was a former employee of CA Department of Health Services. Loving, bright and articulate, a life well lived. She will be sorely missed. All are invited to attend a memorial service to be held at The Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento located at 2425 Sierra Blvd. on Saturday, July 21 at 3:00 p.m. Donations may be made to UC Davis Medical Center, 4501 X Street, 3rd Floor, Attn: Kay Harse, R.N., Pediatric Infusion Center, Sacramento, CA 95817.
Published in the Sacramento Bee on 7/20/2007.

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

Born in Upland, CA on August 19, 1979. Passed away peacefully in the arms of her family in Sacramento on July 18, 2007. Daughter of Scott Manley and Mary Delaney; sister of Erin Manley (Adam); aunt of Tristan Phemister, Summer and Jacob Blackman; granddaughter of Caryl Manley and Janet Delaney; niece of Lynne and Gene Reich, Bob and Patty Delaney, Kathleen and Kirk Spencer, Liz and Mike Bernard, Gayle and Gary Peters, Mark and Janet Manley, and Lorie and Randy Tucker; cousin to Matt (Lisa) Grace, Brett and Michael Manley, Laura and Robby Delaney, James Monk, Bryan Reich, Daniel and Kyle Spencer and Jenna Bernard. Predeceased by grandfathers Orville Manley and Robert Delaney and cousins Daniel Manley and Chad Tucker. Debbie attended Bella Vista High School and was a former employee of CA Department of Health Services. Loving, bright and articulate, a life well lived. She will be sorely missed. All are invited to attend a memorial service to be held at The Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento located at 2425 Sierra Blvd. on Saturday, July 21 at 3:00 p.m. Donations may be made to UC Davis Medical Center, 4501 X Street, 3rd Floor, Attn: Kay Harse, R.N., Pediatric Infusion Center, Sacramento, CA 95817.

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

BigBee

Deborah Manley
MANLEY, Deborah

kayleesgrandma

Lets send a little something by way of a donation in Debbie's name and the site name. Even as little as $5.00 from 100 of us could be a significant donation...

kayleesgrandma

Lets send a little something by way of a donation in Debbie's name and the site name. Even as little as $5.00 from 100 of us could be a significant donation...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

tara

Yesterday someone posted the link to Debbie's myspace page. I was curious, so I clicked. Then I noticed she was from Sacramento. I'm from Sacramento! Then I noticed we went to the same high school as I did. I graduated in 1994, and she graduated in 1997. I did not know her at the time, but I did know of her sister, Erin, who was only one year behind me. In 2000 I started to go to a hair stylist in Folsom, CA, based on a recommendation from a gal at work. We got to talking and she found out I had CF. Then she says, "oh, I went to Jr High with a girl that had CF." My stylist always spoke so fondly of this friend and though I recognized the last name from her sister Erin, I did not know Debbie. Well, turns out she was talking about Little Debbie. Talk about six degrees of separation.

Rest in peace Little Debbie. Though I didn't know you personally on this forum, I knew of you for many many years. Rest in peace.

Tara

tara

Yesterday someone posted the link to Debbie's myspace page. I was curious, so I clicked. Then I noticed she was from Sacramento. I'm from Sacramento! Then I noticed we went to the same high school as I did. I graduated in 1994, and she graduated in 1997. I did not know her at the time, but I did know of her sister, Erin, who was only one year behind me. In 2000 I started to go to a hair stylist in Folsom, CA, based on a recommendation from a gal at work. We got to talking and she found out I had CF. Then she says, "oh, I went to Jr High with a girl that had CF." My stylist always spoke so fondly of this friend and though I recognized the last name from her sister Erin, I did not know Debbie. Well, turns out she was talking about Little Debbie. Talk about six degrees of separation.

Rest in peace Little Debbie. Though I didn't know you personally on this forum, I knew of you for many many years. Rest in peace.

Tara

tara

Tara

tara

Tara

tara

Tara

tara

Tara