Diabetics -- what do you do with your sharps?

sweetdeal

I have a sharps container - I always exchange it for an empty one at any pharmacy. As long as you have your cover (I have lost mine before) they shouldn't give you any problems.

sweetdeal

I have a sharps container - I always exchange it for an empty one at any pharmacy. As long as you have your cover (I have lost mine before) they shouldn't give you any problems.

sweetdeal

sweetdeal

sweetdeal

coltsfan715

You should be able to get a sharps container from your local pharmacy. If you need a script you should be able to get one no problem from the doc. I have not had a problem getting one from my pharmacy withOUT a script though. I think they cost something like $5.

To dispose of them once they are full close them up and you should be able to take them back to the pharmacy or to your doctor.

Linds

coltsfan715

You should be able to get a sharps container from your local pharmacy. If you need a script you should be able to get one no problem from the doc. I have not had a problem getting one from my pharmacy withOUT a script though. I think they cost something like $5.

To dispose of them once they are full close them up and you should be able to take them back to the pharmacy or to your doctor.

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds