Disability Review

triples15

Super Moderator
Ugh, just got my letter that my disability case is being reviewed. When I was initially approved four years ago my paperwork stated that I would be reviewed in 3 years. So this is a standard review but it still makes me nervous.

Just a quick question, but I may have more as I start filling out the paperwork. For those of you who have had a review, did you just fill out the paperwork and mail it in or did you also supply your medical records yourself as evidence? I know they they will get my medical records for the last 12 months but I wondered if it helped if I submitted evidence as well?

Any tips for the review in general would be appreciated. Looks like all that is expected of me is to fill out the paperwork and mail it back. I just want to not give them any room to deny me!

Thanks!

Autumn

sugarcookie

Goodluck on your disability review! Is this for SSDI? I am not on SSDI, BUT I am on disability from the government. I would only submit the required paperwork. Sometimes if you submit extra paperwork that is not required, it may slow down the process. You could call the office and ask if you want to double-check.

AnnieT

I am currently in review as well! I sent in my medical records from a previous hospital stay-and anything related to my case.