Disability

LeChampion

Just some words of hope to those applying....I had my interview on Nov. 1 and checked my bank account today and my payment was there...I was approved on the first try. So don't get discouraged it does happen. I used Beth Sufian's office they were amazing, we began the process in August with obtaining and charting medical records etc. They have been invaluable.

I will miss working, and it's hard being on a fixed income, I get about 1300.00 SS and am lucky enough to have worked a federal job so get a pension from there and my insurance. My family is in a position to help so my lifestyle won't have to change, but I really miss the going to work....maybe part-time down the road.

Solo

Just some words of hope to those applying....I had my interview on Nov. 1 and checked my bank account today and my payment was there...I was approved on the first try. So don't get discouraged it does happen. I used Beth Sufian's office they were amazing, we began the process in August with obtaining and charting medical records etc. They have been invaluable.

I will miss working, and it's hard being on a fixed income, I get about 1300.00 SS and am lucky enough to have worked a federal job so get a pension from there and my insurance. My family is in a position to help so my lifestyle won't have to change, but I really miss the going to work....maybe part-time down the road.

Awesome. The word is it's hard to get on disability, but I knew ppl who got disability for frequent headaches, and other then that, they were in perfect health! But then I knew a guy who couldn't walk without a walker, and the doc told him he shouldn't apply because he won't get it?

I emailed Beth Sufian's legal team because I am intrested in going on disability. I am pretty sure I won't qualify with my CF and diabetes, as my lung function is pretty good and I'm only on Hypertonic Saline. But I have lost alot of cartilage in my hips which makes it a real task doing everyday things. It has forced me to practically be a hermit. No 33 year old should live their life like this!