Dishwasher temperature

MargaritaChic

How can I figure out what temperature my dishwasher gets to? I am thinking about washing Emma's nebs in there.

I would like to buy a Avent bottle sterilizer, but just don't have $80 extra dollars at the moment.

Currently, I boil her nebs. It takes alot of time and I am looking for other safe options. If boiling is the best route, then I will continue to do it. I would not put her health in jeopardy to save a little time.

MargaritaChic

How can I figure out what temperature my dishwasher gets to? I am thinking about washing Emma's nebs in there.

I would like to buy a Avent bottle sterilizer, but just don't have $80 extra dollars at the moment.

Currently, I boil her nebs. It takes alot of time and I am looking for other safe options. If boiling is the best route, then I will continue to do it. I would not put her health in jeopardy to save a little time.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />I would like to buy a Avent bottle sterilizer, but just don't have $80 extra dollars at the moment.
<br />
<br />Currently, I boil her nebs. It takes alot of time and I am looking for other safe options. If boiling is the best route, then I will continue to do it. I would not put her health in jeopardy to save a little time.

amysmom

We went through this. I called the dishwasher manufacturer and they told me the temperature.

You can also look online at their website. They tell all that type of information.

amysmom

We went through this. I called the dishwasher manufacturer and they told me the temperature.

You can also look online at their website. They tell all that type of information.

amysmom

amysmom

amysmom

<br />
<br />You can also look online at their website. They tell all that type of information.

amysmom

We researched extensively, also, about whether boiling or washing in a dishwasher was better.

The dishwasher is ultimately better than boiling.

I'll send you the information we found if you want it.

amysmom

We researched extensively, also, about whether boiling or washing in a dishwasher was better.

amysmom

amysmom

amysmom

<br />
<br />The dishwasher is ultimately better than boiling.
<br />
<br />I'll send you the information we found if you want it.