Disposable Nebs

NoExcuses

Hey guys,

Wondering what disposable nebs you guys use that are approved for Pulmozyme use and where you get them.

I have been ordering Hudson Updraft nebs from Emergency Medical online which has worked out well. But my insurance isn't covering them now and I'm a full time student so spending that type of money out of pocket is kind of difficult.

A little background: I use disposable nebs when I travel. I don't have the time/means to sterilize for example, in 2 weeks, when I'm in Japan for 2 weeks. I'll have to do it with my eFlow parts but it will be nice to not have to do it with my Pulmo neb

THANKS for the advice

NoExcuses

Hey guys,

Wondering what disposable nebs you guys use that are approved for Pulmozyme use and where you get them.

I have been ordering Hudson Updraft nebs from Emergency Medical online which has worked out well. But my insurance isn't covering them now and I'm a full time student so spending that type of money out of pocket is kind of difficult.

A little background: I use disposable nebs when I travel. I don't have the time/means to sterilize for example, in 2 weeks, when I'm in Japan for 2 weeks. I'll have to do it with my eFlow parts but it will be nice to not have to do it with my Pulmo neb

THANKS for the advice

NoExcuses

Hey guys,

THANKS for the advice

NoExcuses

Hey guys,

THANKS for the advice

NoExcuses

Hey guys,
<br />
<br />
<br />Wondering what disposable nebs you guys use that are approved for Pulmozyme use and where you get them.
<br />
<br />I have been ordering Hudson Updraft nebs from Emergency Medical online which has worked out well. But my insurance isn't covering them now and I'm a full time student so spending that type of money out of pocket is kind of difficult.
<br />
<br />A little background: I use disposable nebs when I travel. I don't have the time/means to sterilize for example, in 2 weeks, when I'm in Japan for 2 weeks. I'll have to do it with my eFlow parts but it will be nice to not have to do it with my Pulmo neb
<br />
<br />THANKS for the advice