Do you enjoy hospital stays?

mamerth

I hate IV drugs at home. Lock me up and throw away the key... for two weeks. My son can't tolerate me doing the drugs at home.... gives him anxiety. I go in very willingly and my family is very supportive. Going in the hospital for a tune up is the only way I can relax. The sleep is horrible but by the end of my stay I am getting used to staying asleep when they change drugs. They only come in at 5 am to do vitals.

I usually have issues with the drugs so staying in is safer for me. My arm with the PICC usually swells and they have to do ultrasound on it. Better to be in and watched carefully than have to be re-admitted.

My hubby takes times off and he and Kiddo practically live at the hospital with me. It is my time to rest, relax and recoop. I lovely call it "spa time".

mamerth

I hate IV drugs at home. Lock me up and throw away the key... for two weeks. My son can't tolerate me doing the drugs at home.... gives him anxiety. I go in very willingly and my family is very supportive. Going in the hospital for a tune up is the only way I can relax. The sleep is horrible but by the end of my stay I am getting used to staying asleep when they change drugs. They only come in at 5 am to do vitals.

I usually have issues with the drugs so staying in is safer for me. My arm with the PICC usually swells and they have to do ultrasound on it. Better to be in and watched carefully than have to be re-admitted.

My hubby takes times off and he and Kiddo practically live at the hospital with me. It is my time to rest, relax and recoop. I lovely call it "spa time".

mamerth

<br />
<br /> I usually have issues with the drugs so staying in is safer for me. My arm with the PICC usually swells and they have to do ultrasound on it. Better to be in and watched carefully than have to be re-admitted.
<br />
<br />My hubby takes times off and he and Kiddo practically live at the hospital with me. It is my time to rest, relax and recoop. I lovely call it "spa time".