Does anyone ever go into 'chat' on here?

singlemomof2

I have logged in a few times over the past month....and have yet to be able to find other people logged in let alone other people in the 'chat' section of this site.Understanably, we are all from different parts of the world.....but I thought maybe we could find out who comes in and when and maybe arrange a 'chat' Sound interesting to anyone?I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia.thanks for listeningsinglemomof2Lynn

FIGHTCF

[bi have never seen any one in this chat room if they do have chat i wish that i knew when david ]Text</b>

singlemomof2

Hi David...I'm LynnWhere abouts you from? What is your affiliation to this dreaded disease? I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada). My daughter has CF, she is 7 years old. Maybe if we figure out our time differences, we could plan to go in chat sometime, share stories and general conversation......perhaps if we start, others will join in. Let me know...........Lynn

anonymous

hi lynn, if youd like someone to talk to i have a 2 1/2 yr old boy with cf.. i have aol instant messenger (Melissa04281) and msn messenger (MELISSAFLAGG2999@msn.com) if you ever want to chat!!! thanks melissa