Does anyone see a regular pulmo for their care??

my65roses4me

Without getting into details about why I want to switch Dr's, I would appreciate any help you all can give me. I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area sees a regular pulmo for their CF care. I would like to find one that someone can recommend to me. I want someone experienced with CF that can handle my care. I also would like the Dr to be associated with a good hospital so when I need to go in that Dr can be there to handle my care also. Thanks for your help!!

my65roses4me

Without getting into details about why I want to switch Dr's, I would appreciate any help you all can give me. I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area sees a regular pulmo for their CF care. I would like to find one that someone can recommend to me. I want someone experienced with CF that can handle my care. I also would like the Dr to be associated with a good hospital so when I need to go in that Dr can be there to handle my care also. Thanks for your help!!

my65roses4me

jpetersen

I doubt there is more than 1 accredited/certified CF center in the city, but if there is, they should both be good. Check the CF Foundation site for their center locations.

jpetersen

I doubt there is more than 1 accredited/certified CF center in the city, but if there is, they should both be good. Check the CF Foundation site for their center locations.

jpetersen

scanboyd

I do not live in the LA area but I have been using a regular pulmonologist for 25+ yrs. Some times (every 4 or 5 yrs) he would send me to the CF Dr. at the CF clinic for a second opinion. This has worked for me. The main reason for this, for yrs. we did not have a adult CF Dr. This has worked good for me. The pulmonologist sometimes would and does refer me to a infectious disease Dr. we I need help.
Good Luck!!

scanboyd

I do not live in the LA area but I have been using a regular pulmonologist for 25+ yrs. Some times (every 4 or 5 yrs) he would send me to the CF Dr. at the CF clinic for a second opinion. This has worked for me. The main reason for this, for yrs. we did not have a adult CF Dr. This has worked good for me. The pulmonologist sometimes would and does refer me to a infectious disease Dr. we I need help.
Good Luck!!

scanboyd

<br />Good Luck!!