Dogs

Skye

Any good suggestions for a cute, small, allergy-free pet? We are putting in a fence today and I am so excited that we finally get a dog after 10 years of waiting! My Sheltie died about 10 years ago and we never replaced her.

So if you all have any good suggestions for an easy dog to take care of with allergies....I am open. Preferably something that doesn't shed much.

Skye

Any good suggestions for a cute, small, allergy-free pet? We are putting in a fence today and I am so excited that we finally get a dog after 10 years of waiting! My Sheltie died about 10 years ago and we never replaced her.

So if you all have any good suggestions for an easy dog to take care of with allergies....I am open. Preferably something that doesn't shed much.

Skye

Skye

Skye

<br />
<br />So if you all have any good suggestions for an easy dog to take care of with allergies....I am open. Preferably something that doesn't shed much.

JazzysMom

Jada swears by her poodles. We had one when I was growing up, but cant say it made much of a difference for me at that age.

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Jada swears by her poodles. We had one when I was growing up, but cant say it made much of a difference for me at that age.

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Good Luck!