eflow

R

ralika

i can't get an eflow till i get tobi again in 2 months. I just started this months tobi and no one will ship me one with out the drug. Even offerring to pay rental fee. I understand that no one sells them either. So i guess i am stuck doing 2 hours of nebs morning and night.

R

ralika

i can't get an eflow till i get tobi again in 2 months. I just started this months tobi and no one will ship me one with out the drug. Even offerring to pay rental fee. I understand that no one sells them either. So i guess i am stuck doing 2 hours of nebs morning and night.

R

ralika

R

ralika

R

ralika

NoExcuses

www.sourcecf.com

there are 3 pharmacies authorized by PARI to sell the eFlow. who will sell it to you will depend on where you live

NoExcuses

www.sourcecf.com

there are 3 pharmacies authorized by PARI to sell the eFlow. who will sell it to you will depend on where you live

NoExcuses

www.sourcecf.com

NoExcuses

www.sourcecf.com

NoExcuses

www.sourcecf.com
<br />
<br />there are 3 pharmacies authorized by PARI to sell the eFlow. who will sell it to you will depend on where you live