eflow

NYCLawGirl

I think you can buy from foundation care, although maybe the policies have changed since I discussed it with them. But I was also warned not to use TOBI with the eflow, so before you do anything you may want to confirm that doing so is safe. I believe the dose of tobramyacin in TOBI is too high for the eflow's more efficient delivery. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

NYCLawGirl

I think you can buy from foundation care, although maybe the policies have changed since I discussed it with them. But I was also warned not to use TOBI with the eflow, so before you do anything you may want to confirm that doing so is safe. I believe the dose of tobramyacin in TOBI is too high for the eflow's more efficient delivery. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

nu65

I just found out today that my old pediatric doctors and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation don't advocate the E-flow at all. I have one but do not use it anymore because it was a pain in the ass to use. You have clean it all the time and it gets clogged easy. Yes, treatments take like 1/2 the time, but I was so frustrated with the process!!

Just a warning, I know other people have complained about the E-flow on other threads.

nu65

I just found out today that my old pediatric doctors and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation don't advocate the E-flow at all. I have one but do not use it anymore because it was a pain in the ass to use. You have clean it all the time and it gets clogged easy. Yes, treatments take like 1/2 the time, but I was so frustrated with the process!!

Just a warning, I know other people have complained about the E-flow on other threads.

nu65

nu65

nu65

<br />
<br />Just a warning, I know other people have complained about the E-flow on other threads.