Emma is getting a VEST!

MargaritaChic

Emma had an appointment at the CF clinic yesterday. She is 1 year old now, so she is getting a Hill Rom VEST!

She tried one on yesterday and we learned how to use it. I asked them to wait until January to order it because of insurance. The respitory therapist said she will put the order in after January first and then we should get it within a week!

I am so excited. She has been fighting her pattings lately, so this will make it so much easier!

MargaritaChic

Emma had an appointment at the CF clinic yesterday. She is 1 year old now, so she is getting a Hill Rom VEST!

She tried one on yesterday and we learned how to use it. I asked them to wait until January to order it because of insurance. The respitory therapist said she will put the order in after January first and then we should get it within a week!

I am so excited. She has been fighting her pattings lately, so this will make it so much easier!

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />She tried one on yesterday and we learned how to use it. I asked them to wait until January to order it because of insurance. The respitory therapist said she will put the order in after January first and then we should get it within a week!
<br />
<br />I am so excited. She has been fighting her pattings lately, so this will make it so much easier!

M

Mommafirst

It is a very helpful device. But I have a love/hate relationship w/ours: it saves my arms and makes *most* days easier (she fight the vest too), but its also a big elephant of a reminder of the severity of this disease. I hope it makes Emma's life better!!!

M

Mommafirst

It is a very helpful device. But I have a love/hate relationship w/ours: it saves my arms and makes *most* days easier (she fight the vest too), but its also a big elephant of a reminder of the severity of this disease. I hope it makes Emma's life better!!!

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

mneville

Hi Marla. I know Emma goes to the Minnesota center? I am surprised that they didn't recommend the Incourage VEST system that Dr Warwick designed. Did they give you options? Just curious. I thought everyone in Minnesota probably got his newest one. We have it and love it.

Megan

M

mneville

Hi Marla. I know Emma goes to the Minnesota center? I am surprised that they didn't recommend the Incourage VEST system that Dr Warwick designed. Did they give you options? Just curious. I thought everyone in Minnesota probably got his newest one. We have it and love it.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan