Emma is having an Infant Pulmonary Function Test this morning

MargaritaChic

Emma is having an Infant PFT this morning. Please pray that it goes better than last time! They had trouble sedating her when she had the last one 5 months ago. She was so hungry they could not keep her asleep.

She can have formula until 3 am, so I woke her up at 2 am this morning to feed her. She can have clear liquids until 7, so I will be up again at 5 or 6 to feed her Pedialite.

Hopefully this will make it go smoothly!

I will post later with her results.

MargaritaChic

Emma is having an Infant PFT this morning. Please pray that it goes better than last time! They had trouble sedating her when she had the last one 5 months ago. She was so hungry they could not keep her asleep.

She can have formula until 3 am, so I woke her up at 2 am this morning to feed her. She can have clear liquids until 7, so I will be up again at 5 or 6 to feed her Pedialite.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />She can have formula until 3 am, so I woke her up at 2 am this morning to feed her. She can have clear liquids until 7, so I will be up again at 5 or 6 to feed her Pedialite.
<br />
<br />Hopefully this will make it go smoothly!
<br />
<br />I will post later with her results.

BabyBeauty

Good Luck!

Avery had hers done two weeks ago. It was a long process. It took about 4 hours because of sedation and the stupid machine malfunctioning!

Let us know how it turns out!

BabyBeauty

Good Luck!

Avery had hers done two weeks ago. It was a long process. It took about 4 hours because of sedation and the stupid machine malfunctioning!

BabyBeauty

Good Luck!

BabyBeauty

Good Luck!

BabyBeauty

Good Luck!
<br />
<br />Avery had hers done two weeks ago. It was a long process. It took about 4 hours because of sedation and the stupid machine malfunctioning!
<br />
<br />Let us know how it turns out!

PARRULES

Hello, I have a 4yr old that has never had a lung function test. Is this something I should be asking for? Thank you. I hope your day goes well. Paula

PARRULES

Hello, I have a 4yr old that has never had a lung function test. Is this something I should be asking for? Thank you. I hope your day goes well. Paula

PARRULES

PARRULES

PARRULES