EMR retrieval tool 'full of potential'

johnmethew

HI,

"The potential impact of advanced EMR search tools is by no means limited to radiology and in fact many departments in the hospital and outpatient clinic may benefit from these capabilities,

Thanks,

johnmethew

HI,

"The potential impact of advanced EMR search tools is by no means limited to radiology and in fact many departments in the hospital and outpatient clinic may benefit from these capabilities,

Thanks,

johnmethew

HI,
<br />
<br />"The potential impact of advanced EMR search tools is by no means limited to radiology and in fact many departments in the hospital and outpatient clinic may benefit from these capabilities,
<br />
<br />Thanks,

jpburkeiii

In the short term, EMR's are the backbone of health care reform, and in the long term the realization of quality health care delivery and pubic health oversight. (disclaimer: my personal opinion)

jpburkeiii

In the short term, EMR's are the backbone of health care reform, and in the long term the realization of quality health care delivery and pubic health oversight. (disclaimer: my personal opinion)

jpburkeiii

Jimmya

They are absolutely wonderful if the staff actually takes the time to "thumb" through them! But I have also seen firsthand that it can bring about problems not when the docs and nurses don't take time to transpose notes correctly from paper to keyboard!

Jimmya

They are absolutely wonderful if the staff actually takes the time to "thumb" through them! But I have also seen firsthand that it can bring about problems not when the docs and nurses don't take time to transpose notes correctly from paper to keyboard!

Jimmya