Ent How often do you go?

adamsants

Adam had a ent appt yesterday and everthing went well sinuses look good though he could do a little better with the sinus rinses. Adam had sinus surgery in 2008 and only does yearly check ups 09 and now in 2010. The Dr. told us to come back in a year.

After speaking to Jada yesterday she states they go every three months. So what is the norm?

Ann

adamsants

Adam had a ent appt yesterday and everthing went well sinuses look good though he could do a little better with the sinus rinses. Adam had sinus surgery in 2008 and only does yearly check ups 09 and now in 2010. The Dr. told us to come back in a year.

After speaking to Jada yesterday she states they go every three months. So what is the norm?

Ann

adamsants

<br />
<br />After speaking to Jada yesterday she states they go every three months. So what is the norm?
<br />
<br />Ann

carmick

I officially go once per year for a check up and then as needed. I get really bad bloody noses and go in to get it cauterized every so often and sometimes my CF doc will tell me to go, so in reality I probably go 2-3 times per year.

carmick

I officially go once per year for a check up and then as needed. I get really bad bloody noses and go in to get it cauterized every so often and sometimes my CF doc will tell me to go, so in reality I probably go 2-3 times per year.

carmick

jbrandonAW

I have horrid sinuses. I just had sinus surgery in May and they did a CT and you can't even tell I had sinus surgery. I see my ENT sometimes every month, every 3 months, and then every 6...but never longer.

I think it depends on how bad your sinuses are.

jbrandonAW

I have horrid sinuses. I just had sinus surgery in May and they did a CT and you can't even tell I had sinus surgery. I see my ENT sometimes every month, every 3 months, and then every 6...but never longer.

I think it depends on how bad your sinuses are.

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />I think it depends on how bad your sinuses are.

K

kfw1963

I had sinus surgery in 2008 as well. After the initial follow up I saw him again in 3 mos and then every 6 months after that. I just had my appt this week and he said everything looks good(for a cfer) and that we could go to a yearly appt as my sinuses have been unchanged for the past year. I would imagine it depends on how your sinuses are doing but if they are not giving you any issues then yearly would seem to be ok.

K

kfw1963

I had sinus surgery in 2008 as well. After the initial follow up I saw him again in 3 mos and then every 6 months after that. I just had my appt this week and he said everything looks good(for a cfer) and that we could go to a yearly appt as my sinuses have been unchanged for the past year. I would imagine it depends on how your sinuses are doing but if they are not giving you any issues then yearly would seem to be ok.

K

kfw1963

ginathies

My son has had at least 10 sinus surgeries. After inital follow up he generally just calls in a consult when they start to feel nasty - while in for a tune up. He does the sinus rinses daily. Glad Adam's are looking good!

ginathies

My son has had at least 10 sinus surgeries. After inital follow up he generally just calls in a consult when they start to feel nasty - while in for a tune up. He does the sinus rinses daily. Glad Adam's are looking good!

ginathies

Giggles

I never go. I actually only went one time when I was suffering from terrible vertigo. But otherwise I do not go and have not had any sinus surgery. I would imagine anyone that have had the surgeries would go regularly to keep things going good

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I never go. I actually only went one time when I was suffering from terrible vertigo. But otherwise I do not go and have not had any sinus surgery. I would imagine anyone that have had the surgeries would go regularly to keep things going good

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

M

mneville

Aidan is 5 and has had 5 extensive sinus surgeries already so we go ALOT. I depends on the patient I think...

Megan

M

mneville

Aidan is 5 and has had 5 extensive sinus surgeries already so we go ALOT. I depends on the patient I think...

Megan