Esphogeal w/ Manometry

Ready2Dance

So apparently my gag reflex is super strong and they had trouble placing the probe and they ended up canceling that attempt. I wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem and what they were able to do to fix it.

Ready2Dance

So apparently my gag reflex is super strong and they had trouble placing the probe and they ended up canceling that attempt. I wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem and what they were able to do to fix it.

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Transplantmommy

Totally had that same problem! We even tried doing it twice (two appointments)and it never worked so that test was skipped.

I have to have something like that done now (post-tx) so that we can make sure that I don't have reflux really bad because i guess that can cause rejection.

Transplantmommy

Totally had that same problem! We even tried doing it twice (two appointments)and it never worked so that test was skipped.

I have to have something like that done now (post-tx) so that we can make sure that I don't have reflux really bad because i guess that can cause rejection.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I have to have something like that done now (post-tx) so that we can make sure that I don't have reflux really bad because i guess that can cause rejection.

Trizzanne74

yes, I had a bad gag reflex but just hung in there and puked through the whole thing. NOT fun, my least favorite test right up there with the barium swallow study! I hope it works out for you... I know they are no fun.

ps

Trizzanne74

yes, I had a bad gag reflex but just hung in there and puked through the whole thing. NOT fun, my least favorite test right up there with the barium swallow study! I hope it works out for you... I know they are no fun.

ps

Trizzanne74

ps

Trizzanne74

ps

Trizzanne74

<br />
<br />ps