Evaluation today

jfarel

Finished my evaluation today and my doc thinks its not quite time to be listed. Since I finished the evaluation, I can be listed anytime in the future. He just thinks I am not quite there yet (Quality of life wise). They'll keep there eye on me.

Psycho analysis was kind of fun. ABG didn't hurt either (Happy about that one).

jfarel

Finished my evaluation today and my doc thinks its not quite time to be listed. Since I finished the evaluation, I can be listed anytime in the future. He just thinks I am not quite there yet (Quality of life wise). They'll keep there eye on me.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

Skye

Hey, that's great news for you!!! Wow, it seems like you got through the process fast. I am betting it is a little bit of a relief for you.

Skye

Hey, that's great news for you!!! Wow, it seems like you got through the process fast. I am betting it is a little bit of a relief for you.

Skye

Skye

Skye

C

christyisnutz

Congratulations! I'm now going through my eval for kidney tx... it's sooooo much easier than the eval for a lung tx.. basically just a few tests and that's all.
I really am happy for you.. I hope that when you do decide to be listed, you won't have to wait long.

C

christyisnutz

Congratulations! I'm now going through my eval for kidney tx... it's sooooo much easier than the eval for a lung tx.. basically just a few tests and that's all.
I really am happy for you.. I hope that when you do decide to be listed, you won't have to wait long.

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz