Exercise Bike Highly Recommended

kirklittle35

I want to share about this exercise bike "Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike" for you who want to buy this product. this upright bike is amazing. it is cold and miserable and snowy here and so i must be inside on the bike. The only drawback is that the pedals are a bit too far in front of the seat. i have very long legs and so i can make it work. you can adjust the seat for height but you can not place the pedals under your feet like a regular bike. my physical therapist told me that this is somewhat typical of upright bikes but i do not know.
w.png

i did take my bike to him for adjustment to suit me and he placed my own bike on a stand and i could ride my own bike inside as long as I wished. very little trouble to get on or off. I recommend this product because it has become a best seller on Amazon.

A

Alan245

This is a wonderful idea griffith for exercise. It will strengthen your legs and keep them strong. It also help for the lose fat by burning calories.

kcw082407

Do you think this could be adapted for a child to use? Our weather here is also bad, so we don't get out to exercise as much as
we should, and in school, the kids only get 1 recess, but only if the weather is good.

Emer76

My mom actually has a stand that you put your regular bike in to convert it to a stationary bike. You would probably want to put it in another room though. I looked this bike up on amazon it looks like you could stick in the corner somewhere since it seems smaller than most exercise bikes. Thanks for the info.Definitely thinking of buying one.

A

Arlok

Sounds good mate basically its about how you take things ahead,There is a need of you doing things in the right way which is your need.
So i guess right now what you have written can help a lot of people for sure.

Barak

You are right i have seen the reviews on Amazon and undoubtedly its a very fine product,Especially the reason behind buying it is physical wellness and that is a real bother,Cycling is a very fine thing should be done as much we can.You just need to fine a perfect bike for that visit online sites for it.