Exercising on New Lungs

alikey1

Hey guys,

Had tx about six months ago and now I'm starting to exercise but when I run the inside of my chest feels like two heavy things bouncing up and down. Is this normal??? Is it to early to run???

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
Lung Transplant January 28, 2008
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Had tx about six months ago and now I'm starting to exercise but when I run the inside of my chest feels like two heavy things bouncing up and down. Is this normal??? Is it to early to run???

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,
<br />
<br />Had tx about six months ago and now I'm starting to exercise but when I run the inside of my chest feels like two heavy things bouncing up and down. Is this normal??? Is it to early to run???
<br />
<br />Ali Keyghobadi
<br />29 CF male
<br />Lung Transplant January 28, 2008
<br />San Ramon Ca

EnergyGal

It could be the scar tissue that is developing post tx. What did your doctors say about this?

That is wonderful that you are running.

EnergyGal

It could be the scar tissue that is developing post tx. What did your doctors say about this?

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />That is wonderful that you are running.

Scars

when I first got my transplant I felt like my lungs were gonna fall out, its a normal feeling, not a great feeling, but definitely normal

Scars

when I first got my transplant I felt like my lungs were gonna fall out, its a normal feeling, not a great feeling, but definitely normal

Scars

Scars

Scars

alikey1

Hey guys,

Thanks for your input, the doctor said don't worry about so I guess it's fine.

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey guys,
<br />
<br />Thanks for your input, the doctor said don't worry about so I guess it's fine.
<br />
<br />Ali Keyghobadi
<br />29 CF male
<br />Lung Transplant January 28, 2008
<br />San Ramon Ca