Facebook

randmel89

Hello,

I am on facebook and would like to get some more friends on there with cf so if you would like an extra friend and have fb here is my name : Melissa Klaus

Thanks

randmel89

Hello,

I am on facebook and would like to get some more friends on there with cf so if you would like an extra friend and have fb here is my name : Melissa Klaus

Thanks

randmel89

Hello,

Thanks

randmel89

Hello,

Thanks

randmel89

Hello,
<br />
<br /> I am on facebook and would like to get some more friends on there with cf so if you would like an extra friend and have fb here is my name : Melissa Klaus
<br />
<br />Thanks

randmel89

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>robert321</b></i>

The site has a page on facebook. search members of cysticfibrosis.com and it should come up</end quote></div>

I didn't think about that but thank you for telling me.. I have added a few that came to my page after I posted this.

Thanks again

randmel89

The site has a page on facebook. search members of cysticfibrosis.com and it should come up</end quote></div>

I didn't think about that but thank you for telling me.. I have added a few that came to my page after I posted this.

Thanks again

randmel89

Thanks again

randmel89

The site has a page on facebook. search members of cysticfibrosis.com and it should come up</end quote>

Thanks again

randmel89

<br />
<br />The site has a page on facebook. search members of cysticfibrosis.com and it should come up</end quote>
<br />
<br /> I didn't think about that but thank you for telling me.. I have added a few that came to my page after I posted this.
<br />
<br />Thanks again