FDA slowing progress

knobby

The recent news articles about two big CF drugs not making it to market because of the FDA have left me a bit nervous. I have to wonder what impact this will have on the pharmas that have products in the pipeline.
I believe in safety first but it is frustrating to see setbacks like this with drugs that have a known safety profile.
Does anyone else have concerns or has this all been seen before (my 4 year old son was just diagnosed last month so I'm just learning all about this now)?

knobby

The recent news articles about two big CF drugs not making it to market because of the FDA have left me a bit nervous. I have to wonder what impact this will have on the pharmas that have products in the pipeline.
I believe in safety first but it is frustrating to see setbacks like this with drugs that have a known safety profile.
Does anyone else have concerns or has this all been seen before (my 4 year old son was just diagnosed last month so I'm just learning all about this now)?

knobby

knobby

knobby

<br />I believe in safety first but it is frustrating to see setbacks like this with drugs that have a known safety profile.
<br />Does anyone else have concerns or has this all been seen before (my 4 year old son was just diagnosed last month so I'm just learning all about this now)?

Sakem

I think a lot of people were suprised Alzi did not get approved. Not sure why either, just that more testing was needed?

Sakem

I think a lot of people were suprised Alzi did not get approved. Not sure why either, just that more testing was needed?

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem