feeling a bit down .. stressed ..

tinamarie4685

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hbollotte</b></i>

i feel ya!!!! i uderstand the daddy thing. they do help out, but we are with the 24/7. sometimes i just want to leave morgan with dustin and not tell anyone where i'm going.</end quote></div>

I WANT TO DO THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinamarie4685

i feel ya!!!! i uderstand the daddy thing. they do help out, but we are with the 24/7. sometimes i just want to leave morgan with dustin and not tell anyone where i'm going.</end quote></div>

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

i feel ya!!!! i uderstand the daddy thing. they do help out, but we are with the 24/7. sometimes i just want to leave morgan with dustin and not tell anyone where i'm going.</end quote>

tinamarie4685

<br />
<br />i feel ya!!!! i uderstand the daddy thing. they do help out, but we are with the 24/7. sometimes i just want to leave morgan with dustin and not tell anyone where i'm going.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I WANT TO DO THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinamarie4685

How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....

tinamarie4685

How big are your nebulizer machines??? I have the e-flow for my COlistin, but for my Pulmozyme and other nebs its a big heavy box that needs to be plugged into the wall ....

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rubyroselee</b></i>

Hey Tina,

I totally feel your pain. I've had a cold for a couple days now and just want to rest but I just can't seem to get that time to myself. When I have both boys by myself it can totally be overwhelming. For example, the other night Gavin was screaming to eat I was trying to make a bottle when Landon came running into the kitchen, slipped on the floor, landed on the kitty water bowl and it dumped over on his face. So now I've got both kids screaming for me, Landon is soaked, and they've both got tears streaming down their face. I was heartbroken because I couldn't be there for both of them at the same time. But moments like these happen all the time. And you just have to know in your heart that you're doing the best you can do. But you have to also have time for yourself. When I get the kids to bed I take an hour for myself - watch TV, read a book, do a craft, etc. That's what keeps me sane. Hope you feel better soon and know that you're doing a great job as a mom!</end quote></div>

Oh my - I can't even imagine! I give you so much credit. How do you do it???

Your boys are lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy. I hope your cold gets better ASAP!!

tinamarie4685

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rubyroselee</b></i>

Hey Tina,

I totally feel your pain. I've had a cold for a couple days now and just want to rest but I just can't seem to get that time to myself. When I have both boys by myself it can totally be overwhelming. For example, the other night Gavin was screaming to eat I was trying to make a bottle when Landon came running into the kitchen, slipped on the floor, landed on the kitty water bowl and it dumped over on his face. So now I've got both kids screaming for me, Landon is soaked, and they've both got tears streaming down their face. I was heartbroken because I couldn't be there for both of them at the same time. But moments like these happen all the time. And you just have to know in your heart that you're doing the best you can do. But you have to also have time for yourself. When I get the kids to bed I take an hour for myself - watch TV, read a book, do a craft, etc. That's what keeps me sane. Hope you feel better soon and know that you're doing a great job as a mom!</end quote></div>

Your boys are lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy. I hope your cold gets better ASAP!!

tinamarie4685

Hey Tina,

tinamarie4685

Hey Tina,

I totally feel your pain. I've had a cold for a couple days now and just want to rest but I just can't seem to get that time to myself. When I have both boys by myself it can totally be overwhelming. For example, the other night Gavin was screaming to eat I was trying to make a bottle when Landon came running into the kitchen, slipped on the floor, landed on the kitty water bowl and it dumped over on his face. So now I've got both kids screaming for me, Landon is soaked, and they've both got tears streaming down their face. I was heartbroken because I couldn't be there for both of them at the same time. But moments like these happen all the time. And you just have to know in your heart that you're doing the best you can do. But you have to also have time for yourself. When I get the kids to bed I take an hour for myself - watch TV, read a book, do a craft, etc. That's what keeps me sane. Hope you feel better soon and know that you're doing a great job as a mom!</end quote>

tinamarie4685

<br />
<br />Hey Tina,
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I totally feel your pain. I've had a cold for a couple days now and just want to rest but I just can't seem to get that time to myself. When I have both boys by myself it can totally be overwhelming. For example, the other night Gavin was screaming to eat I was trying to make a bottle when Landon came running into the kitchen, slipped on the floor, landed on the kitty water bowl and it dumped over on his face. So now I've got both kids screaming for me, Landon is soaked, and they've both got tears streaming down their face. I was heartbroken because I couldn't be there for both of them at the same time. But moments like these happen all the time. And you just have to know in your heart that you're doing the best you can do. But you have to also have time for yourself. When I get the kids to bed I take an hour for myself - watch TV, read a book, do a craft, etc. That's what keeps me sane. Hope you feel better soon and know that you're doing a great job as a mom!</end quote>
<br />
<br />Oh my - I can't even imagine! I give you so much credit. How do you do it???
<br />
<br />Your boys are lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy. I hope your cold gets better ASAP!!

tinamarie4685

Thank you so much, everyone... for being there, for your kind words & just for understanding what I am going through. I feel so much better knowing that I am not alone when I feel like i am going to lose my mind sometimes!! haha. I really appreciate each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!

tinamarie4685

Thank you so much, everyone... for being there, for your kind words & just for understanding what I am going through. I feel so much better knowing that I am not alone when I feel like i am going to lose my mind sometimes!! haha. I really appreciate each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685