Feeling very discouraged - needing some wisdom and support

meier78

Thanks for your heartfelt words dream2live. I am finally back at home - still struggling a bit and living with some fear, but am trying to stay positive to overcome.

meier78

Thanks for your heartfelt words dream2live. I am finally back at home - still struggling a bit and living with some fear, but am trying to stay positive to overcome.

meier78

meier78

meier78

gypsyofmars

Hi, I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about here, since I only vaguely understand what a pneumothorax is, but my friend was in the hospital for a month with the same issue. He was recently released, and though none of his friends can see him yet, and he has to do tons of treatments now, it is a relief that he is home. I hope only the best for you as well!

gypsyofmars

Hi, I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about here, since I only vaguely understand what a pneumothorax is, but my friend was in the hospital for a month with the same issue. He was recently released, and though none of his friends can see him yet, and he has to do tons of treatments now, it is a relief that he is home. I hope only the best for you as well!

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

ManFromDublin

the lung collapsed there about 2 years ago jesus i was thinkin i was almost dead but sure here i am with a fat bowl a shepherds pie and a can a guinness, crazy when ya think about it you never see these things comin.

the sun shines we put on sunglasses.

the street is dark we get streetlights.

Theres always somethin..

ManFromDublin

the lung collapsed there about 2 years ago jesus i was thinkin i was almost dead but sure here i am with a fat bowl a shepherds pie and a can a guinness, crazy when ya think about it you never see these things comin.

Theres always somethin..

ManFromDublin

Theres always somethin..

ManFromDublin

Theres always somethin..

ManFromDublin

<br />
<br />the sun shines we put on sunglasses.
<br />
<br />the street is dark we get streetlights.
<br />
<br />Theres always somethin..