Fever

<P>I've apparently got an infection somewhere...and we caught it very early and started on the antibiotics.  But I'm still running fever, on and off.  Any suggestions on how to keep it down?</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

<P>I've apparently got an infection somewhere...and we caught it very early and started on the antibiotics. But I'm still running fever, on and off. Any suggestions on how to keep it down?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

<P><BR>I've apparently got an infection somewhere...and we caught it very early and started on the antibiotics. But I'm still running fever, on and off. Any suggestions on how to keep it down?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

L

lizlas

<P>How high is your fever?...</P>
<P>.that has been happening to me the past week with increased sputum too and chills, fatigue and sweaty...I take 1000 mg of plain acetaminephin (OTC Tylenol)  3 times a day and it really helps .....its not a high fever.... 100.5  F. but  I usually am 98.4....so I know somethings going on....I dont do temp. in Celius...lol</P>
<P>the tylenol brings it down quickly and helps the chills....</P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

<P>How high is your fever?...</P>
<P>.that has been happening to me the past week with increased sputum too and chills, fatigue and sweaty...I take 1000 mg of plain acetaminephin (OTC Tylenol) 3 times a day and it really helps .....its not a high fever.... 100.5 F. but I usually am 98.4....so I know somethings going on....I dont do temp. in Celius...lol</P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P><BR>How high is your fever?...</P>
<P>.that has been happening to me the past week with increased sputum too and chills, fatigue and sweaty...I take 1000 mg of plain acetaminephin (OTC Tylenol) 3 times a day and it really helps .....its not a high fever.... 100.5 F. but I usually am 98.4....so I know somethings going on....I dont do temp. in Celius...lol</P>
<P></P>