Finally got approval for Synagis shots

MargaritaChic

I recieved a letter in the mail yesterday stating that Emma is approved to get the shot 12/24/08-5/24/09!

The CF center has been working with my insurance to get approval for several months. THANK YOU!!

MargaritaChic

I recieved a letter in the mail yesterday stating that Emma is approved to get the shot 12/24/08-5/24/09!

The CF center has been working with my insurance to get approval for several months. THANK YOU!!

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />The CF center has been working with my insurance to get approval for several months. THANK YOU!!

amber682

yay! The monthly shots do suck, but are soooo much better than having RSV! My son had it when he was a few months old, it was HORRIBLE

amber682

yay! The monthly shots do suck, but are soooo much better than having RSV! My son had it when he was a few months old, it was HORRIBLE

amber682

amber682

amber682