Finally Opening Up About My Health On My Website

Bailey Vincent

I wrote a post eloquently titled "I Am Finally Coming Out of the Health Closet (Why Chronic Illness Sucks)", with a little shout-out to Medrise at the bottom of the page. My porta-neb has been the best thing ever! So happy I ordered it

That being said, I've always been really private about my health on my website and was super, super nervous about opening up. I hope it helps some others... maybe even some of you! How many of you relate to my kvetching? ; )

Imogene

Administrator
wow Sister...you can write! Eloquently and with pictures, that tell thousands of wordes... thanks for the heads up! I know Ennio tries to give the best deals he can to our CF population through www.medrise.com! But you noticed and have taken advantage.
Thank you.
Jeanne

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Writing is one of the best ways to express yourself. I'm happy you are able to open up and share your story! Taking charge and doing what is right is the best thing you can do :) Jeanne has helped so many other people. I'm happy she could help you through Medrise.

Stay Strong!

(L)

W

welshwitch

Congrats on coming out! Do you have CF, or a different chronic condition? I too am super private about my health, something I'm trying to get over....you would think at my age (33) I'd be "over it" by now!

Fabulous! Way to embrace your health your way and just deal with it in the written word as well as in your life. What a rock star website you've got too, very inspiring!! :) Do you feel empowered by putting it out there? I'm hoping my son will be able to when he's older as well. :)

Hardak

Talking about CF or any chronic illness is highly a matter of how you approach it, being "I deal with this..." is one thing. It is another when it comes into "poor me" subject matter, and the line between the two is vary thin. Infact I don't know if its just me being a little battie or not, but I get offended when I'm stating something as matter of fact, and get a sympathy response out of some one. In any case I think its great your open enough with your self to be open with the world about your CF.