Financial Help/Non-profit Orginizations!

megan420

Hey guys, I need help lol yet again. I am struggling extremely bad with my finances. I cant work because I'm in the hospital at least every other month sometimes once a month. I have always struggled but I'm desperately trying to fix my credit and in order to do that I need some sort of assistance. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking online for a at home job, not the scams legit stuff. Also, I've heard of Ticket to Work, but I live in north Dakota and we don't have anything around here. I do babysit once in a while, but again my towns population is like 13,000. So not a lot of ppl need sitters.

Peace and Love, Meg

roeann

Megan, you might check into online tutoring EG tutor(period)com; sylvan, etutor(period)org.. I don't know exactly what they need in terms of educational levels etc. If your writing/grammar is pretty good you might check into online editing.. I've not worked for places like this but have seen them advertizing for jobs etc so who knows it might be worth a try. Good luck

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Depending upon where you live in Nodak there are so many jobs available due to the oil boom and difficulty filling them due to lack of housing -- fast food, retail, service oriented places. Lots of the clinics are expanding, so you could look into medical transcription and work from home. I live in the eastern part of the state and we've got engineering firms opening up satellite offices and may be looking for office workers, temp agencies, trucking companies, property management, hotels are expanding.... As far as assistance there's a group called the CFA of ND that some of my friends belong too which provides help with prescriptions, medical equipment, travels expenses for education days and appointments....