Five Feet Apart CF Movie!!

kenna2

For those of you who don't know March 22, 2019 in theaters EVERYWHERE there is a movie called Five Feet Apart that is about a friendship between two CF patients who meet while they're both being treated in the hospital. Even though the title is about a foot off from being accurate..lol...I'm excited that this movie is coming out and going to show some of the struggles we deal with as CF patients. I know the cast talked with CF families and the director has a friend who had CF because they wanted to portray it accurately. The trailer for the movie is supposed to be out tomorrow so check it out! I'm excited to see it and naturally check for those inaccuracies.

Imogene

Administrator
Stella Grant (Haley Lu Richardson) is every bit a seventeen-year-old: she’s attached to her laptop and loves her best friends. But unlike most teenagers, she spends much of her time living in a hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. Her life is full of routines, boundaries and self-control -- all of which is put to the test when she meets an impossibly charming fellow CF patient named Will Newman (Cole Sprouse). There’s an instant flirtation, though restrictions dictate that they must maintain a safe distance between them. As their connection intensifies, so does the temptation to throw the rules out the window and embrace that attraction. Further complicating matters is Will’s potentially dangerous rebellion against his ongoing medical treatment. Stella gradually inspires Will to live life to the fullest, but can she ultimately save the person she loves when even a single touch is off limits? #FiveFeetApart // IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE MARCH 22, 2019