For people my age

Brandon Justice

My name is Brandon Justice and I'm from Texas, I'm delF508 homozygous and I'm 20 years old with an Fev1 of 89%. If any of you need someone to talk to, please visit my blog brandoncysticfibrosis.wordpress.com

I give updates on my life, how I stay in shape, and how I went from a downward spiral to the healthiest I've ever been.

If if any of you have blogs I'd love for you to post your URLs here if not please visit mine and feel free to comment.

Thanks y'all.

C

charken

This is such a great encouragement that things can turn around!

MikeInMT

Good for you, I am glad you are doing this. I don't have a blog, but have a small circle of CFers that are pre-transplant that I tell my transplant expierence to, and the few who have transplant are thrilled that I was able to help make the process go smoother. Keep up the great work and stay strong

-m

Looking for someone to talk to that has cf. Seems like people that dont have cf dont understand me. If you wanna chat I have a facebook called kat jewel. I am 21 almost 22 years old. I have been thinking about doing blogs etc also about my life with cf. If anyone would like to chat with me message me on here and or facebook if you have one.