For the ladies

idajune

This form of permanent birth control was brought to my attention. Just curious if anyone has had it done. It is to be less invasive than a tubal ligation, but the only research is out two years.

Thanks.

idajune

This form of permanent birth control was brought to my attention. Just curious if anyone has had it done. It is to be less invasive than a tubal ligation, but the only research is out two years.

Thanks.

idajune

Thanks.

idajune

Thanks.

idajune

<br />
<br />Thanks.

StarbucksFan

Haven't heard of this. Would be interested to learn more. I've looked into tubal ligation, but right now I'm sticking with Depo.

-----------
Rebecca 30 w/ cf
FEV1 32% and holding, diagnosed at 6 months

StarbucksFan

Haven't heard of this. Would be interested to learn more. I've looked into tubal ligation, but right now I'm sticking with Depo.

-----------
Rebecca 30 w/ cf

StarbucksFan

-----------
Rebecca 30 w/ cf

StarbucksFan

-----------
Rebecca 30 w/ cf

StarbucksFan

<br />
<br />-----------
<br />Rebecca 30 w/ cf
<br />FEV1 32% and holding, diagnosed at 6 months