For those who use the Flutter Valve,do you also use the Vest?

AnnieT

My doctor wants me to get a Flutter Valve, I've never used one before but I keep seeing online that it should be used *after* using the vest so the mucous is already loosened up. Does anyone else know if this is true?

AnnieT

My doctor wants me to get a Flutter Valve, I've never used one before but I keep seeing online that it should be used *after* using the vest so the mucous is already loosened up. Does anyone else know if this is true?

AnnieT

AnnieT

AnnieT

AnnieT

Does not anyone know? If not, I'll keep researching. I just do not want to spend out of pocket for a Flutter Valve if it only works when the congestion is already loosened up by using the vest first.

AnnieT

Does not anyone know? If not, I'll keep researching. I just do not want to spend out of pocket for a Flutter Valve if it only works when the congestion is already loosened up by using the vest first.

AnnieT

AnnieT

AnnieT

robert321

it is for after the vest, i don't even remember exactly when the dr told me to use it, for the most part, i don't use it because i've never been overly impressed with it

robert321

it is for after the vest, i don't even remember exactly when the dr told me to use it, for the most part, i don't use it because i've never been overly impressed with it

robert321

robert321

robert321

R

rainsmom

my daughter is 13 and has an acapela. have you heard or seen one of those? it is suppose to be like a flutter but isn't as "effort dependent" ive heard most people like it better, we only use it when we are traveling and dont want to take the vest

R

rainsmom

my daughter is 13 and has an acapela. have you heard or seen one of those? it is suppose to be like a flutter but isn't as "effort dependent" ive heard most people like it better, we only use it when we are traveling and dont want to take the vest

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom