FREE bubbles the fish masks

catboogie

I have three (unopened) Bubbles the Fish masks that are free to a good home...if you can cover shipping costs that is cool. I got them with my Pari Ultra II pediatric compressors which I have had to have replaced about five times in the last couple of years.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

catboogie

I have three (unopened) Bubbles the Fish masks that are free to a good home...if you can cover shipping costs that is cool. I got them with my Pari Ultra II pediatric compressors which I have had to have replaced about five times in the last couple of years.

Thanks!

catboogie

Thanks!

catboogie

Thanks!

catboogie

<br />
<br />Please PM me if you are interested.
<br />
<br />Thanks!