FREE High Calorie drink in Arizona

vinsmom

I have 3 1/2 cases of Carnation Instant Breakfast High calorie drinks in cans that my son won't drink. He doesn't like the flavor...prefers Boost. I'm in Chandler, AZ and would love to GIVE these to someone who needs them. Please respond and set up a time.

vinsmom

I have 3 1/2 cases of Carnation Instant Breakfast High calorie drinks in cans that my son won't drink. He doesn't like the flavor...prefers Boost. I'm in Chandler, AZ and would love to GIVE these to someone who needs them. Please respond and set up a time.

vinsmom

JazzysMom

I replied on the other post, but I am interested if its VHC. PM me or email me at mamabear98@hvc.rr.com. Thanks in advance!

JazzysMom

I replied on the other post, but I am interested if its VHC. PM me or email me at mamabear98@hvc.rr.com. Thanks in advance!

JazzysMom