Friday facts

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Join me in this new weekly blog. A fun and fast way to get to know each other. (Welcome to the new forums! & welcome new readers :)) I hope you love the Olympics because this week we are sharing 4 of your favorite sports and history events related to the 2012 London Olympics! Here is mine for this week...

1) My favorite Olympic sport is the Women's Gymnastics (Congrats on winning the GOLD! :D)

2) My favorite athlete's for the Woman's gymnastics are Jordyn Weiber & Aly Raisman

3) My favorite event in gymnastics are the floor exercises. The uneven bars and the balance beam make me so nervous just watching!

4) My favorite moment this year was when Aly Raisman performed the final floor exercise of the night. You could tell by the look on her face that she helped team U.S.A win! It's exciting to see them smile with such joy and triumph. They deserve it.

What is your favorite Olympic sport, athlete, event, etc. PAST or PRESENT?

musclemania70

Gymnastics is also my FAVORITE sport to watch in the olympics. I also watch equestrian jumping. Did you know there is a 65 year old olympian this year? He is an equestrian rider!