Fundraiser

Roxanne Dercola

Hi I am a Independent Younique Presenter .A co worker of mine currently lost her brother to CF.
I have decided to support her and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

I have set a CF fundraiser. I ask you to share with your friends and family!

The following will be donated to the CFF

$5 from each 3D Fiber Lash set sold
15% of all other sales

You can make purchases at

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/roxannedercola/party/706065/view

You can also follow me on Facebook

www.facebook.com/youniquebyroxanne

I'm not 100% knowledgeable about CF, but I'm learning.
I hope they find a cure soon, I can't imagine those who live with CF must endure.

Please contact me with any questions

Your Independent Younique Presenter

Roxanne(L)

J

Jeannie85

Awesome! I have been wanting to try that mascara so I'm going to order tomorrow :)

Roxanne Dercola

Thanks Chris! I'm extremely excited to do this. I'm a newer presenter for Younique, and I felt this was a great way to start! I'm amazed by the stories I have read about people with CF, and find them inspiring. I really hope this fundraiser works out great.
As for Younique, I haven't met one lady that did NOT love the 3D Fiber Lashes.
On a personal level, all their products do no disappoint. I hope to share my love for their products with others, and hope others discover it.

THANK YOU for helping me help raise money for CFF!

J

Jeannie85

Thank you!!!! :) I have watched YouTube videos reviewing the mascara, and I just hope it works for me! I'm excited!! Bought the other one for my sis :)

J

Jeannie85

Hi Roxanne!!!!! I received the mascara today. I tried it right away and love it! I can definitely notice a dramatic difference, more length and fuller! And I love that $5 went to cf! Thanks! :)

Roxanne Dercola

That is so wonderful to hear! I'm so happy you love it, and i hope your sister will too! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and make sure to tell your friends! If your ever interested in hosting your own party, please contact me! The cool part is it can all be online!

Keep enjoying your fabulous lashes!