Fundraising for Transplant

jerry

Hi everyone,

I am working on a brochure for the Boomer Esiason Foundation to bring awareness to the importance of fundraising EARLY for double lung transplants. With the new allocation system most people with CF are not informed soon enough and therefore do not have enough time to do fundraising to help with a lot of the costs.

Let me know your thoughts and when - in your opinion do you think you should start the process for fundraising...
I personally believe that this process should start before you are even listed as your condition with CF starts to progress and maybe your CF Center/doctor should approach the subject...

I would love to here your thoughts & suggestions for the brochure

Regards
Jerry
jcahillBEF@aol.com

jerry

Hi everyone,

I am working on a brochure for the Boomer Esiason Foundation to bring awareness to the importance of fundraising EARLY for double lung transplants. With the new allocation system most people with CF are not informed soon enough and therefore do not have enough time to do fundraising to help with a lot of the costs.

Let me know your thoughts and when - in your opinion do you think you should start the process for fundraising...
I personally believe that this process should start before you are even listed as your condition with CF starts to progress and maybe your CF Center/doctor should approach the subject...

Regards
Jerry
jcahillBEF@aol.com

jerry

Hi everyone,

Regards
Jerry
jcahillBEF@aol.com

jerry

Hi everyone,

Regards
Jerry
jcahillBEF@aol.com

jerry

Hi everyone,
<br />
<br />I am working on a brochure for the Boomer Esiason Foundation to bring awareness to the importance of fundraising EARLY for double lung transplants. With the new allocation system most people with CF are not informed soon enough and therefore do not have enough time to do fundraising to help with a lot of the costs.
<br />
<br />Let me know your thoughts and when - in your opinion do you think you should start the process for fundraising...
<br />I personally believe that this process should start before you are even listed as your condition with CF starts to progress and maybe your CF Center/doctor should approach the subject...
<br />
<br />I would love to here your thoughts & suggestions for the brochure
<br />
<br />Regards
<br />Jerry
<br />jcahillBEF@aol.com