Fundraising-how did you do it?

vmhoward

Philanda,

That is fantastic. What a great church group. we unfortunately are so new to the area, we havent been able to get plugged in to a church here. So we dont really know anyone. Our church in KY, is the last place we really knew everyone. The one in VA was so big it was hard to get to know many people. I miss the small church we went to in KY.

How is your son doing now?

vmhoward

Philanda,

That is fantastic. What a great church group. we unfortunately are so new to the area, we havent been able to get plugged in to a church here. So we dont really know anyone. Our church in KY, is the last place we really knew everyone. The one in VA was so big it was hard to get to know many people. I miss the small church we went to in KY.

vmhoward

Philanda,

vmhoward

Philanda,

vmhoward

Philanda,
<br />
<br />That is fantastic. What a great church group. we unfortunately are so new to the area, we havent been able to get plugged in to a church here. So we dont really know anyone. Our church in KY, is the last place we really knew everyone. The one in VA was so big it was hard to get to know many people. I miss the small church we went to in KY.
<br />
<br />How is your son doing now?