G-tube HELP

bananagirl

ok so i have had a bard, genie g-tube for like 3 years and over the past 3 yrs it has been leaking out of the little part that you hook the tube up to every now and then. mostly just after feedings. then for about a month or so it has been leaking a lot more. today it has just started leaking pretty much non stop. has this happened to anyone else and what did you do to fix it?

bananagirl

ok so i have had a bard, genie g-tube for like 3 years and over the past 3 yrs it has been leaking out of the little part that you hook the tube up to every now and then. mostly just after feedings. then for about a month or so it has been leaking a lot more. today it has just started leaking pretty much non stop. has this happened to anyone else and what did you do to fix it?

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

so i fixed the problem yay!!!!!! I had one of the little orange caps in the kit and we just got the little wings off and then pulled out the orange cap and put the new one in!! I am so glad it worked because i was walking around all day with a pile of paper towles constanly changing the one that was wrapped around my tube all day. If anyone runs into this problem feel free to send me a message and maybe i can help walk you through it so your stomach can stop gushing!

bananagirl

so i fixed the problem yay!!!!!! I had one of the little orange caps in the kit and we just got the little wings off and then pulled out the orange cap and put the new one in!! I am so glad it worked because i was walking around all day with a pile of paper towles constanly changing the one that was wrapped around my tube all day. If anyone runs into this problem feel free to send me a message and maybe i can help walk you through it so your stomach can stop gushing!

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl