Gall Bladder Surgery

S

Stacia

Just want everyone to keep my daughter Stacia in their prayers. She is going in for surgery to have her Gall Bladder out. Never knew Gall Stones are all part of CF.

S

Stacia

Just want everyone to keep my daughter Stacia in their prayers. She is going in for surgery to have her Gall Bladder out. Never knew Gall Stones are all part of CF.

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

We go in tomorrow for the surgery, will let everyone know how it went. Thanks for the prayers.

S

Stacia

We go in tomorrow for the surgery, will let everyone know how it went. Thanks for the prayers.

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

S

Stacia