General Cleaning Product

mamerth

I use vinegar and water for everything-- kitchens, bathrooms and floors. On tough spots I use baking soda. No fumes. For dusting I used a damp cloth and then every 4 weeks I dust with a solution of olive oil and vinegar. Works great!!

AnAnGeL

I've been using NORWEX for the past few years. My cousin (well husbands cousin) sells it and started me on it. It's great.
www.nancy4norwex.com
After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!

AnAnGeL

I've been using NORWEX for the past few years. My cousin (well husbands cousin) sells it and started me on it. It's great.
www.nancy4norwex.com
After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!

AnAnGeL

<br />www.nancy4norwex.com
<br />After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!

musclemania70

I use a solution of vinegar and water also.
<br />You can add a couple drops of lavender oil to make the vinegar smell disappear.

Hardak

You could attempt the classic bleach water used by many fast food places. A tea spoon of bleach to a gallon of water. Use clean cloth dipped in it to wipe down your high traffic area's, by the time the water dries, you have a sterile none toxic surface. Vinegar to me always left a bit of a strong sent, but I could have been mixing it to high, also keep in mind for cleaning say the bathroom, you may still want to consider something stronger then the bleach water, I've used many orange cleaners that work quite well and don't leave horrid smells, but also leaves you feeling like you need to hit said area's nearly daily.

Keith

Hardak

You could attempt the classic bleach water used by many fast food places. A tea spoon of bleach to a gallon of water. Use clean cloth dipped in it to wipe down your high traffic area's, by the time the water dries, you have a sterile none toxic surface. Vinegar to me always left a bit of a strong sent, but I could have been mixing it to high, also keep in mind for cleaning say the bathroom, you may still want to consider something stronger then the bleach water, I've used many orange cleaners that work quite well and don't leave horrid smells, but also leaves you feeling like you need to hit said area's nearly daily.

Keith

Hardak

<br />
<br />Keith

JonA

Strong bleach and water solution for nebs. Those clorox wipes or the old style concentrated Lysol that our grandparents used to buy, not the watered down bottle version for everything else. These I have found to work the best and "really work" When I worked at PU's disease diagnostic lab we ran test swabs from my home I provided for research and if mixed in the right concentration these are bar none. Need to keep bleach away from large amount of fecal/urine and ammonia as chlorine gas evolves. Little common sense goes long way to a clean home.

JonA

Strong bleach and water solution for nebs. Those clorox wipes or the old style concentrated Lysol that our grandparents used to buy, not the watered down bottle version for everything else. These I have found to work the best and "really work" When I worked at PU's disease diagnostic lab we ran test swabs from my home I provided for research and if mixed in the right concentration these are bar none. Need to keep bleach away from large amount of fecal/urine and ammonia as chlorine gas evolves. Little common sense goes long way to a clean home.