Get Creative ASAP!

BigBee

As some of you may know, I am on the committee for the CF gala in Wisconsin.

We are in need of a catchy theme for this year's event. It is being held at the new Pier Wisconsin on the Milwaukee Lakefront - also part of the Discovery World complex.

The voting is taking place tomorrow 3/16 - so please help with some great ideas.....

Some themes being considered:

- Sea of Hope
- Come.Sea.Save.
- Come Sail Away
_ Sail for a cure

I'm not personally sold on any of them - we have so many fabulous writers here - please help!

BigBee

We are in need of a catchy theme for this year's event. It is being held at the new Pier Wisconsin on the Milwaukee Lakefront - also part of the Discovery World complex.

The voting is taking place tomorrow 3/16 - so please help with some great ideas.....

- Sea of Hope
- Come.Sea.Save.
- Come Sail Away
_ Sail for a cure

I'm not personally sold on any of them - we have so many fabulous writers here - please help!

BigBee

- Sea of Hope
- Come.Sea.Save.
- Come Sail Away
_ Sail for a cure

Dreamer

The first thing I thought of was "Sail to Inhale." Pretty corny, but that's how I am! I'll try to think of some as I go to bed and post in the morning if I come up with anything creative!

Dreamer

The first thing I thought of was "Sail to Inhale." Pretty corny, but that's how I am! I'll try to think of some as I go to bed and post in the morning if I come up with anything creative!

Dreamer

izemmom

Hmmmm

Please put the kibosh on Come. Sea. Save. (or whatever it was) for me. Makes me feel like I"m raising a dolphin.

Damn, I hate it when I can't come up with anything good. It has to be great! I have a personal stake in this!

Ummm.
Voyage of Hope
Voyage to the Future
Voyage to tomorrow

Seems like it should be something uniquely Milwaukee, though. Uuuuugh...I got nothin!

Sorry! Let me know how it turns out.

izemmom

Hmmmm

Please put the kibosh on Come. Sea. Save. (or whatever it was) for me. Makes me feel like I"m raising a dolphin.

Damn, I hate it when I can't come up with anything good. It has to be great! I have a personal stake in this!

Ummm.
Voyage of Hope
Voyage to the Future
Voyage to tomorrow

Seems like it should be something uniquely Milwaukee, though. Uuuuugh...I got nothin!

izemmom

Hmmmm

Ummm.
Voyage of Hope
Voyage to the Future
Voyage to tomorrow

coltsfan715

If it is a Gala/party type thing to raise money what about "Rock the Dock for a Cure" - would work if it were a gala or party on a boat too lol Rock the Boat tee hee.

If it is a sailing type thing I like Drew's "Sail to Inhale" and you could have stuff like "Help to put WIND in their(CFers) sails" lol that was my first thought - that and a sailboat with a set of lungs as the sails hehe.

Good luck with the voting and I am sure you will have a great event whatever the name.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

If it is a Gala/party type thing to raise money what about "Rock the Dock for a Cure" - would work if it were a gala or party on a boat too lol Rock the Boat tee hee.

If it is a sailing type thing I like Drew's "Sail to Inhale" and you could have stuff like "Help to put WIND in their(CFers) sails" lol that was my first thought - that and a sailboat with a set of lungs as the sails hehe.

Good luck with the voting and I am sure you will have a great event whatever the name.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey